This product is no longer available. We will continue to carry options, accessories and supplies for this product for as long as we can. Please contact RACO for availability and pricing or for a comparable replacement product.
The enhanced features and print capabilities of the Zebra T402 provide true flexibility to novice or experienced users alike seeking a compact, quick, easy and affordable way to create bar code labels.
Reliability: The Zebra Advantage
For nearly 30 years, every Zebra printer has been designed, engineered and constructed with quality and durability in mind. This ongoing dedication to excellence is how we've earned our reputation for proven reliability.
Your Zebra printer will deliver the results you expect: enhanced productivity, minimal maintenance, and a lower cost of ownership. We even back up every product with a 12-month printer warranty and 6-month printhead warranty, with no limitation on inches printed.
- State-of-the-art technology features (e.g. flash memory, increased DRAM, standard scalable fonts) provide users with a new standard of print capability to handle more complex labeling requirements.
- Capable of printing on a variety of media - including fanfold, perforated, tag-stock, and notched - allows a wide range of printing applications.
- Flexible user options (such as peel, reflective sensor, etc) enable the T402 to be customized to your application needs.
- Compact size facilitates integration into work environments with space constraints.
- Lightweight and transportable for use in one or more locations.
Quick / Easy Installation
- Ready-to-use, right out-of-the-box.
- Intuitive to operate, install and reload ribbons and labels.
- Simple to maintain, no specialized training required.
- ZPL II compatibility provides universal programming and communication networking in any ZPL software environment
- The standard BAR-ONE Lite software provides a Windows™ WYSIWYG format to quickly and easily create diverse label formats.
- Outstanding combination of value and performance - these reliable printers are ideal for a variety of applications, from the front office to an industrial shop floor.
Zebra T402 - Printer Specifications
- Model type: desktop
- Print mode: thermal transfer
- Printhead density: 203 dots/inch (8 dots per mm)
- Maximum print width: 4.09" (104mm)
- Maximum print length: 22.0" (559mm)
- Print speed, maximum: 2"/sec (51mm/sec)
- Sensor type: transmissive (standard); reflective (optional)
- Standard Memory: 1MB DRAM and 1MB Flash (optionally upgradable to 8MB))
- 32-bit processor
- Flash Upgradable Firmware
- Standard Communication Interfaces: One RS232 Serial port and one bi-directional parallel port
- Optional ZebraNet Print Server II ethernet connection
- Label width, maximum: 4.65" (118mm); 4.25" (108mm) in cutter mode
- Label width, minimum: 1.12" (28mm)
- Label length, maximum: 22.0" (559mm)
- Label length, minimum: 0.5" (13mm); 1.0" (25mm) in peel off mode
- Media Roll size, maximum O.D.: 5.0" (127mm) on a 1.0" (25.4mm) I.D. Core
- Ribbon Roll size, maximum O.D.: 1.39" (35mm) on a 0.5" (13mm) I.D. Core
Zebra Programming Language (ZPLII)
- ZPLII - Universal language for Zebra printers.
- 5 Standard Zebra bitmapped fonts expandable up to 8 times vertically and horizontally (A, B, D, E (OCR-B), F, G, H (OCR-A), GS,
P, R, S, T, U, V)
- 1 Smooth Scaleable Font (CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed)
- All fonts printable in reverse image or rotated 0, 90, 180, 270
- IBM Code Page 850 (international characters, graphic symbols)
Bar Code Symbologies
One-Dimensional Code 11 Codabar Industrial 2 of 5 Code 39 MSI LOGMARS Code 93 Plessey Postnet Code 128 Interleaved 2 of 5 EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-14 UPC-A, UPC-E Standard 2 of 5 EAN and UPC with 2 or 5 digit supplements UCC/EAN 128 UltraCode 2-D Symbologies CODABLOCK Code 49 Datamatrix Maxi Code MicroPDF417 PDF-417 QR Code
- Height: 6.75" (177mm)
- Width: 7.90" (200mm)
- Length: 9.80" (249mm)
- Weight: 4lbs (1.8 kg) w/o Media
- Shipping Weight: 7.5lbs (3.4 kg)
- External auto-switching power supply 110VAC/230VAC
(additional custom line cords are also available)
- Operating temperature: 40F (4C) to 105F (41C) - 10-90% R.H. non-condensing
- Storage/transportation: -40F (-40C) to 140F (60C) - 5-95% R.H.non-condensing
- UL1950 (3rd Ed.), IEC950/EN60950, EMC, EN55024, CSA 22.2 No. 950-95, FCC Class B, CE compliance, EN55022 Class B, EN61000-3-2,3, Canadian Doc Class A, AS/NZS 3548, NOM
Features N/A Spec Sheet N/A Manufacturer Part Number N/A RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Zebra Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 1