This product is no longer available. We will continue to carry options, accessories and supplies for this product for as long as we can. Please contact RACO for availability and pricing or for a comparable replacement product.
Zebra QL 420 Plus Direct Thermal Mobile Printer Highlights (Zebra QL420)
The Zebra QL 420 Plus direct thermal mobile printer delivers print widths up to 4.09” (103.9 mm). In addition to offering the rugged construction, user-friendly options, and flexible QuickLink connectivity that have made Zebra’s QL 420 and other QL series printers so popular, the enhanced QL 420 Plus printer is specially designed for complex mobile printing applications. It’s built to handle increased levels of wireless security and to process complex labels up to four times faster, making it ideal for the secure transfer of sensitive data such as price lists, customer information, and medical records.
The Zebra QL 420 Plus is ideal for many applications, including pick tickets, forklift-mounted printing, customer pickup, shipment labeling, inventory updates, meter reading receipts, delivery verification invoices, and gas and utility inspection documentation.
Zebra QL 420 Plus Benefits
- Accommodates situations real-time and at the point of application
- Offers a rugged, lightweight mobile solution
- Compatible with a wide variety of terminals
- High speed processor for advanced applications
Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
Width: 4.09" (103.9 mm) maximum
Speed: 3" (76 mm)/sec
This printer is available in all regions.
Zebra QL 420 Plus Standard Features
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Rubber infused plastic over-mold design for tough conditions
- Battery monitoring via a battery low indicator light or gauge on the optional LCD
- Lithium ion battery
- Open access design and center locking media loading
- Backward compatible with Encore and Cameo media and cables
- Label Vista and Windows printer drivers
- Quick Flip Peel and Present Mode
- USB connectivity for high speed file transfers
- Native CPCL, ZPL, EPL2, and XML support
Features N/A Spec Sheet N/A Manufacturer Part Number N/A RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Zebra Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 1