The new FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader introduces advanced Motorola Solutions-designed RFID radio technology for faster, more accurate read rates and more consistent performance even in challenging environments. The new radio is paired with a more flexible Linux-based network architecture that integrates the tools and open-standard interfaces needed for fast, easy deployment with RFID and back-end applications. The result is a fixed RFID reader that sets a new performance standard - delivering peak performance at all times with excellent reader sensitivity and better interference rejection, at a lower cost per read point.
The FX7500 comes in a sleek, attractive form factor with a low profile and compact footprint, at home in nearly any business environment. It also looks good on the balance sheet, with an impressive array of integrated features and functionality that pack value for your business class applications.
Spec Sheet Physical Characteristics
Height : 1.7"
Width : 7.7"
Depth : 5.9"
Weight (Approximate) : 1.90 lb
Additional Information : Network Connectivity:
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet - RJ45 with POE support
- USB Host - USB Type A, USB Client - USB Type B
- FX 7500-2: 2 mono-static ports (Reverse Polarity TNC)
- FX 7500-4: 4 mono-static ports (Reverse Polarity TNC)
- POE, POE+ or +24V DC (UL Approved)
- 12V-48VDC operation can be supported
- 512 MB; DRAM 256 MB
- Web-based and remote firmware upgrade capabilities
- RM 1.0.1 (with XML over HTTP/HTTPS and SNMP binding)
Limited Warranty : 1 Year
Manufacturer Part Number FX7500-42320A50-US Manufacturer Zebra