This product is no longer available. We will continue to carry options, accessories and supplies for this product for as long as we can. Please contact RACO for availability and pricing or for a comparable replacement product.
ZEBEX Z-1050 Personal Data Collector and Scanner
The ZEBEX Z-1050 Personal Data Collector and Scanner Series is a pocket size handheld type personal data collector, and it can also be used as a battery powered online scanner.
It is the newest generation of portable data collector which is ZBA 1st released product at the 21st Century. Thanks to its ultra short optic system and the highest density image sensor, this makes the ZEBEX Z-1050 Data Collection Series very compact in size and yet eases to carry for any purposes.
ZEBEX Z-1050 Data Collection Series is designed with 5 operation keys for data processing and barcode reading, 2 side keys and 3 top keys as user defined function keys. The 32KB battery backup power memory can store a large quantity of data for normal operation. Its hardware includes the Real Time Clock, buzzer, dual color LED and TTL Level UART Port that can connect directly to external equipment.
ZEBEX Z-1050 Data Collection Series has a self-powered design by using only two AAA Alkaline batteries. It is not only a personal data collector, but also a personal scanner, which is designed to scan thousands of barcodes and save up over 500 UPC/EAN barcodes in its memory.
As the ZEBEX Z-1050 Series scanner is self-powered, it offers unique data/barcodes management in usage with power sensitive PDA, notebook, cellular phone and mobile data collection application.
ZEBEX Z-1050 is an open architecture that allows the system provider or user to build his or her own application.
For B2B (Business to Business) communications, ZEBEX Z-1050 can be used to generate a shopping list and send via mobile phone or the web communication. It can also be used for various applications, such as in-store shopping, mobile shopping, home shopping, and I-Dulare E-Business, etc.
ZEBEX Z-1050 Data Collection and Scanner Features
- Scan width up to 1.85" (47mm) when contacted
- Max resolution up to 0.15mm
- Self-powered (2 AAA batteries)
- Detachable cable, use as portable data collector
- Date/Time stamp, built-in real time clock
- Flash memory for program updates and customized applications, field-updateable
- 32K byte SRAM memory
- RS232 serial interface
- Windows based software included:
- Easier data upload/ save to file
- Many configuration options, can be set by a few mouse clicks
- Set Z-1050 time with only one click to Windows system time
- Keyboard emulation mode, use as connected scanner possible
- Automatic detection if scanner is used in keyboard mode:
scanner will store data only if not received by PC as key strokes.
- In portable application (download mode), data will be stored in internal memory and can be saved to a text file at a later time.
- Compatible with Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- OPOS/ActiveX driver support to simplify application development for integrating the scanner in your application.
ZEBEX Z-1050 Data Collection and Scanners
UPC/EAN, Code 39, Code 128, NW7 (Codabar), I 2 of 5, Code 93
1.5V AAA alkaline battery * 2
Scan over 6000 barcodes with brand new alkaline batteries placed
Depth of Field
0mm to 15mm (UPC/EAN = 100%)
Real Time Clock
YY / MM/ DD/ HH/ MM/ SS
0C to 50C
-20C to 60C (without battery)
5 to 95% RH
78.6g (batteries included)
Features N/A Spec Sheet N/A Manufacturer Part Number N/A RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer ZBA Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 1