Xenon 1902, Honeywell's sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1902 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
Features N/A Spec Sheet Technical Information
Connectivity Technology : Wireless
Bar Code Dimension :
Bar Code Symbology Supported :
- Reads Standard 1D
- 2D and Postal Symbologies
- Limited OCR Font Reading
Image Sensor : Imager
Depth of Field :
- 1.20" - 3.50"@5 mil - Code 39
- 0.50" - 12.70"@13 mil - UPC
- 0.60" - 16.20"@20 mil - Code 39
- 0.70" - 5.50"@6.70 mil - PDF417
- 0.70" - 5.50"@10 mil - DM
- 0 mil - 10.30"@20 mil - QR
- 0 mil - 5 mil@5 mil - Resolution ID Code 39
- 0 mil - 6 firstname.lastname@example.org mil - Resolution 2D DM
Scanning Distance : 33 ft
Network & Communication
Bluetooth : Yes
Battery Chemistry : Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
Color : Black
Height : 6.3"
Width : 2.8"
Depth : 4.1"
Weight (Approximate) : 7.50 oz
Green Compliant : Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority :
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Manufacturer Part Number 1902GSR-2USB-5 RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Honeywell Scanning Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 0
- Additional Information
Honeywell Xenon 1902 Standard Range Wireless Area-Imaging Scanner
Xenon™ 1902, Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Honeywell Xenon 1902 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth wireless connectivity. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1902 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Honeywell Xenon 1902 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5 and Omniplanar’s SwiftDecoder software along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes. From high density linear to 2D bar codes found directly on the screen of a mobile device, Honeywell Xenon 1902 decodes virtually all bar codes with ease.
Honeywell Xenon 1902 incorporates a Bluetooth Class 2, v2.1 radio, enabling unrestricted movement up to 33 feet (10m) from the base. Honeywell’s Shift-PLUS™ power management system provides up to 14 hours of battery life, maximizing productivity. For added convenience, a paging system helps locate misplaced scanners.
A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors. A more reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Honeywell Xenon 1902 fits well in nearly any sized hand, reducing fatigue. Built with durability in mind, Honeywell Xenon 1902 can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from 6 feet. An IP41-rating provides added protection.
Optional Multi-Bay Battery Charger
Honeywell’s Multi-Bay Battery Charger can fully charge up to four lithium-ion batteries, 4.5 hours typical, maximizing uptime in any application. Its compact design is well-suited for environments with space-constrained areas.
The Multi-Bay Battery Charger features integrated keyholes that enable secure desktop or wall mounting. This easy-to-use device also features bright LEDs that display the status of each individual battery, visually letting users know when each battery is fully charged.
Honeywell Xenon 1902 Highlights
- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality—cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more—to produce high-quality digital images
- TotalFreedom 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Remote MasterMind scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Bluetooth Class 2, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 33 feet (10m) from base, reduces interference with other wireless systems, and lowers total cost of ownership by allowing up to seven imagers to communicate to a single base
- Long-lasting lithium-ion battery powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge, ensuring maximum uptime
- Optional disinfectant-ready housing protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals