Honeywell's Voyager™ 1202g hand-held laser barcode scanner incorporates the freedom of Bluetooth® wireless technology and offers a field-replaceable battery that can be quickly and easily exchanged. The 1202g single-line wireless scanner delivers the aggressive linear barcode scanning that users have come to expect from the world-renowned Voyager family of scanners. Read even the poorest quality barcodes with advanced laser scanning technology that only Honeywell can deliver.
Features N/A Spec Sheet Technical Information
Connectivity Technology : Wireless
Bar Code Dimension : 1D
Bar Code Symbology Supported :
Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
Light Source : Laser
Scan Rate : 100 scan/s
Maximum Scan Resolution : 3.50 mil
Depth of Field :
- 1.06" - 5.94"@5 mil
- 0.63" - 8.50"@7.50 mil
- 0 mil - 10.91"@10 mil
- 0 mil - 12.24"@13 mil
- 0 mil - 14.45"@20 mil
Scan Pattern : Single Line
Network & Communication
Bluetooth : Yes
Host Interface : USB
Battery Chemistry : Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
Maximum Number of Scans per Full Charge : 45000
Battery Rechargeable : Yes
Color : Black
Height : 3.6"
Width : 2.6"
Length : 7.1"
Weight (Approximate) : 6.35 oz
Package Contents :
- Voyager 1202g Wireless Single-Line Laser Scanner
Green Compliant : Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority :
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Manufacturer Part Number 1202G-2USB-5 RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Honeywell Scanning Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 0
- Additional Information
Honeywell Voyager 1202g Single-Line Laser Scanner
Built on the platform of the world’s best-selling single-line laser scanner, Honeywell’s Voyager 1202g delivers aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear bar codes, including poor quality and damaged codes. Updated object detection, Bluetooth connectivity, and automatic in-stand detection and configuration enable class-leading presentation scanning that maximizes throughput. Superior scan performance matched with a reliable design combine to provide a versatile linear scanning solution suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Designed to decrease downtime and service costs, the Honeywell Voyager 1202g includes a single shock-mounted PCB that delivers greater impact resistance. A recessed button protected by an integrated rubber comold minimizes the impact of accidental drops. Added durability is provided in the form of a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating.
The Honeywell Voyager 1202g, the next installment in the world-renowned Voyager series, provides outstanding scan performance and reliability for end users seeking an exceptional linear scanning solution.
Honeywell Voyager 1202g Scanner Highlights
- Bluetooth connectivity and hands-free charging base ensures seamless scanning throughout the day with no interruption of performance and minimal downtime
- Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free linear scanning solution that minimizes the need for manual data entry
- Class-Leading Presentation Scanning: Increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration
- Multi-Interface: Minimizes costs by delivering support for USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 interfaces in a single scanner
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience: Simplifies set up with tool-free stand assembly; automatic in-stand detection and configuration; and automatic interface detection and configuration
- Contemporary, Ergonomic Design: Ensures operator comfort and productivity by incorporating an integrated finger groove in a sleek, lightweight industrial design that fits well in most hands
- CodeGate Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications