This product is no longer available. We will continue to carry options, accessories and supplies for this product for as long as we can. Please contact RACO for availability and pricing or for a comparable replacement product.
The PSION PTX Print MLP 3030/3040 Printer series can handle harsh environments, demanding applications, and changing needs. These compact mobile printers operate flawlessly day after day, giving you more for your money.
The PSION PTX 3030 (MLP3030) three inch printer and PSION PTX 3040 (MLP3040) four inch printer are designed to save time and help your workforce be more productive. Psion Teklogix MLP series allows workers to generate and apply labels on the spot easily and efficiently. With five formats stored for quick recall and easy printer integration, the MLP series makes mobile printing stress-free. By creating a printer series with an IP54 rating that is also easy to use, Psion Teklogix developed a mobile printing solution that lasts a lifetime and keeps your mobile workers happy.
Psion Teklogix MLP portable printers are ideal for any mobile printing application. Designed with built-in flexibility, the MLP series will accept media of all types including, standard, synthetic and specialty grades of paper. In addition, the MLP 3030/3040 series can handle thermal paper rolls, label media, fanfold media, and self-contained thermal transfer media as well. Cargo labeling, compliance labeling, pick and print, cross-docking and shelf labeling are only a few applications in which the MLP Series can be used.
The PSION MLP 3030/3040 printer series has flexible mounting options available to fit your specific needs. Put the MLP Series on a shopping cart, work cart, belt loop or shoulder strap and see how adaptable these printers can be.
- Flexible mounting options
- MCR option
- Parcel handling labels available
- Memory to use multiple templates, fonts and graphic images
- IP54 rated for water and dust resistance
- Over-molded design for superior drop resistance
Built in Speed and Usability
- Generous media capacity reduces reloading; externally visible gauge indicates media level
- Superb power management virtually eliminates battery changes during a shift
- Stores up to five formats for quick recall. Stores graphics and templates to speed processing
- Printer integration is quick and easy with popular printer emulations (2 MB Flash, 1 MB SRAM)
- Two-line display and backlit indicators for full menu access and status communication
- Operates off battery or power adapter without battery present; charges while operating
- Available in Serial, IrDA, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi versions
- Standard memory supports large and graphic intensive print jobs
- Printing Method: Direct thermal
- Printing Speed: Up to 3.3 ips
- Printing Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots per mm)
- Printing Width (MLP 3030): Up to 2.8” (7.1 cm)
- Fonts: A wide range of font types and sizes, from ~ 6 cpi to 34 cpi depending on emulation chosen, plus scaling.
- International Characters: an expanding catalog available for download.
- Bar Codes: 39, 128, Intlv 2 of 5, EAN08 & 13, PDF-417 and UPC, depending on emulation chosen.
- Downloadable fonts, graphics, logos and additional bar codes.
- Standard (All Units): RS232, USB (Optional cable required)
- Wireless Options:
- Complete Bluetooth 2.0 Stack including:
Protocols: L2CAP, RFCOMM, SDP
Profiles: GAP, SDAP, SPP
Class 2 Operation
Bluetooth SIG QD ID: B012394
RFC2217 & EN60601 compliant
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g compatable
Security: WEP, WPA-PSK/TKIP,
802.1x EAP with TLS, TTLS, LEAP, FAST,
Compatible with SNMP (MIB’s I & II)
(Security features for 3040 model only)
- Drivers and Utilities: Drivers for WIN 98, 2000, XP. Compatible with Windows CE/ Pocket PC and Palm OS print utilities and SDK’s.
- Printer Setup program provides convenient configuration via a Windows interface from any computer.
- Emulations: Emulates many popular printer brands and languages including O’Neil, Zebra CPCL and ZPL, Extech, IPL, MPL, E-Sim and Printek Mt3. Can be upgraded as new emulations become available.
- Paper Type: Direct Thermal Roll, Fan fold media, label media.
- Roll Size: Maximum roll diameter 2.625” (6.7cm), allows roll widths from 2” to 3.125” (5.1 to 7.9 cm) MLP 3040
- Roll Size MLP 3040: Maximum roll diameter 2.625” (6.7cm), allows roll widths from 3” to 4.125” (7.6 to 10.5 cm)
- Roll Capacity: Approx. 171’ (52.1 m), max.
- Core Size: 0.75” (1.9 cm)
- Battery: Rechargeable 2 cell Lithium Ion, (7.4 V, 2200mAH)
- Endurance: 500 pages or more than 3500 printed inches per charge.
- Recharging: 2 hours, via on-board charger or optional external charger.
- Power Options: 100 to 240 VAC wall adapter, 12 to 24 VDC in-vehicle adapter. When plugged in, the printer can be used while recharging the battery or can be run without the battery.