This product is no longer available. We will continue to carry options, accessories and supplies for this product for as long as we can. Please contact RACO for availability and pricing or for a comparable replacement product.
Unitech PA970 CE.NET Portable Terminal
Because wireless communication is fast becoming the new standard, Unitech has equipped their new Unitech PA970 Portable Terminal with three wireless communication options: GPRS, 802.11b, and Bluetooth.
- GPRS is ideal for Mobile Sales and Delivery real-time data transaction in the field.
- 802.11b is perfect for communication in retail stores and distribution centers.
- Bluetooth capability allows wireless communication with local peripheral devices such as printers
The Unitech PA970 is compliant with IP54 to resist water and dust, and is designed to meet 1.2 meter bounces off concrete to minimize down time for your Field Mobile Workforce, for instance.
The Unitech PA970 offers three options for fast and accurate data collection:
- A 19 key keypad provides the numeric, alphanumeric, and navigation keys critical for todays applications.
- An integrated bar code scanner provides fast and accurate capture of bar code data.
- The Unitech PA970s touch screen is used for navigation and the input of graphical data such as signatures.
Unitech PA970 Features
- Microsoft WinCE.NET4.2 Professional Plus
- Intel X-Scale 400MHz Processor
- Built-in GPRS, WLAN, and Bluetooth
- Reflective TFT Color Screen provides brilliant and vivid display
- Built-in laser bar code scanner for fast and accurate data collection
- 19 key keypad includes numeric key, alpha key, and function key
- User-controllable LCD and keypad backlight
- Double-cell rechargeable 7.4V, 1850mAH Li-Ion battery pack
- IP54 sealed against rain and dust
- Survives 4' (1.2M) free drop to concrete for minimum down time
Unitech PA970 Specifications
Intel XScale, 400MHz
Windows CE.NET 4.2 Professional Plus
240x320 color LCD
Bar Code Scanner
Integrated SE900 1D
1 SD/MMC slot
GPRS Class 2, SMS over GPRS 802.11b
Bluetooth V1.1 compliant
IrDA 1.2 (SIR) - up to 115Kbps
ActiveSync through USB, RS232 or IrDA
Rechargeable Li-Ion 7.4V @ 1850mAh
Rechargeable 2.7V @ 40mAH two cell
(between 32F to 104F, 0C to 40C)
First time: At least 16 hours to fully charge backup battery
Standby or sleeping mode: less than 3.5 hours for main unit battery
Active mode: depends on system power consumption
Standby mode: 110mA typical
Sleeping mode: 2.5mA typical - System only, not including device current
Main battery: 8 hours (1 scan 1 pass via 802.11b every 5 seconds)
Backup battery only: 4 hours
Mechanical and Environmental
7.2" x 3.5" x 1.5" (182mm x 88mm x 37mm)
14F to 122F (-10C to 50C)
-4F to 140F (-20C to 60C)
5 to 95% non condensing
Withstands 10 drops (4', 1.2M / 6 faces / 4 edges) to concrete
Electro-static discharge (ESD)
Microsoft Embedded Visual Tools
Unitech PA970 SDK
Unitech PA970 Product Models and Descriptions
PA970-926AD With Laser ,400MHz,64MB/64MB,,built-in BT & 802.11b,WinCE.NET 4.2w/ Li-Ion battery, A/C adapter, USB communication and charging cable, CD-ROM with manuals & SDK - Color LCD PA970-929AD With Laser ,400MHz,64MB/64MB,,built-in BT / 802.11b / GPRS ,Win CE.NET 4.2w/ Li-Ion battery, A/C adapter, USB communication and charging cable, CD-ROM with manuals & SDK - Color LCD
Features N/A Spec Sheet N/A Manufacturer Part Number N/A RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Unitech Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 1