The Omni reader is originally designed for the demanding Access Control and Time & Attendance markets. Its die cast metal base, stainless steel wear plate, and impact-resistant housing make Omni ideal for the growing market of self-service and un-attended applications. The Omni reads up to three tracks of magnetic information with a single swipe in either direction. Omni reads most bar code symbologies; both visible or infrared bar code data and/or MagStripe data, both in a single swipe. It has a beeper and three-color LED indicator to signal a successful read. The reader is programmable so that the data format and intelligent interface output can be programmed & configured to match application communication requirements.
Features N/A Spec Sheet Technical Information
Minimum Swipe Speed : 3 in/s
Maximum Swipe Speed : 60 in/s
Magnetic Head Life : 1000000 Swipe
Serial : Yes
Input Voltage : 5 V DC
Color : Black
Height : 1.4"
Width : 2.1"
Length : 5"
Weight (Approximate) : 1.40 lb
Additional Information :
- Reads both magnetic stripe and barcode media
- Reliable for over 1,000,000 card swipes
- Superior reading of high jitter, scratched, and worn MagStripe cards
- Metal base can be securely mounted with cable exits from side, end, or bottom
- Weatherproof, sealed or extended temperature versions are available
- Dual sided MagStripe head versions option
- Red or infrared bar code reader option
Manufacturer Part Number WCR3207-600S RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer ID Tech Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 0