This product is no longer available.
We will continue to carry options, accessories and supplies for this product for as long as we can.
Please contact RACO for availability and pricing or for a comparable replacement product.
Monarch 7400 RF Link
Connect Your Monarch Wearable Printer to Your Symbol Data Collector
We've Buried the Cables!
With the Monarch 7400 RF Link, you'll connect your Symbol 3100, 3800, or 6800 data collector to your Monarch wearable printer without having to unearth any cables. You'll dig the way it improves productivity while reducing costs for your shelf labeling, markdown, receiving or item/carton marking applications.
Here's the dirt on the 7400 RF Link. It is a self contained, intelligent radio device that sends and receives signals from your data collector or printer. It eliminates a cable that can break, wear out, tangle and limit mobility. The 7400 RF Link's range is up to 10 feet, and it can save data in memory when you are out of print range.
Simply connect one module to your printer and another to your terminal. Then scan, print and affix labels all on the fly. You get portability, full range of motion and accurate labels, because the information transmitted from your data collector is coded to your printer and no one else's. In fact, the 7400 RF Link is so efficient and cost-effective that cables may finally be done for.
The Monarch 7400 RF Link
7400 RF Features at a Glance:
- Generous three-meter range (10 feet)
- Supports multi-user environments - all signals are coded for individual printers
- LEDs indicate various operating states and error situations
- Built-in energy management system conserves power
- Lasts 120 hours on alkaline batteries or 14 hours with rechargeable ones
- No special software or programming required - just attach and go!!!
- Length: 3.25"
- Width: 2.75"
- Thickness: 1.0"
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (including battery)
- LEDs: Show link status, power status and errors
- 9600 baud rate, printer module uses host's RS-232 port to receive and transmit information
- One-to-one communications
- Transmits in 400 MHz band
- Operating Temp: -10 to 70 C
- Storage Temp: -20 to 85 C
- Terminal Module: Uses a standard 9 volt battery, generally lasts 120 hours (alkaline) or 14 hours (rechargeable)
- Printer Module: Receives power from the printer (+5 is available on the serial connector) or uses a 9V battery
- Conserves energy with a built-in power management system, providing long life and less downtime
Features N/A Spec Sheet N/A Manufacturer Part Number N/A RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Monarch Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 1