DetailsThe affordable LS2208 handheld bar code scanner provides fast, reliable scanning in an ergonomic, lightweight form. The wide working range -from near-contact to 17 inches - makes this device ideal for retail, hospital, education or government settings. Multiple on-board interfaces ensure integration with a variety of host systems
Features N/A Spec Sheet Technical Information
Connectivity Technology : Cable
Bar Code Dimension : 1D
Bar Code Symbology Supported :
- UPC/EAN with Supplementals
- UPC/EAN 128
- Code 39
- Code 39 Full ASCII
- Code 39 TriOptic
- Code 128
- Code 128 Full ASCII
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Discrete 2 of 5
- Code 93
- Code 11
- GS1 DataBar (Formerly RSS) Variants
- Chinese 2 of 5
Light Source : Laser
Scan Rate : 100 scan/s
Depth of Field :
- 2.36" - 6"@5 mil - Code 39
- 1.50" - 10"@7.50 mil - Code 39
- 1" - 5.61"@10 mil - Code 39
- 0 mil - 16.93"@13 mil - 100% UPC
- 0 mil - 23.03"@20 mil - Code 39
- 0 mil - 29.92"@40 mil - Code 39
Scan Pattern : Bi-directional
Host Interface : USB
Color : Twilight Black
Height : 6"
Width : 2.5"
Depth : 3.3"
Weight (Approximate) : 5.15 oz
Green Compliant : Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority : RoHS
Limited Warranty : 5 Year
Manufacturer Part Number LS2208-7AZU0100ZNA RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Zebra Technologies Corporation Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 0
- Additional Information
Zebra LS 2208 Barcode Scanner
From the checkout line to the back room, the Zebra LS 2200 Series allows you to make the most of your application-specific solution in a variety of ways. This series of hand-held scanners delivers high productivity within an easy-to-use tool.
From the retail point-of-sale and backroom to the patient bedside, libraries or school book checkout, the Zebra LS2208 scanner provides fast, reliable scanning within a durable, lightweight scanner. With aggressive scanning capabilities and a wide working range, the Zebra LS2208 laser scanner accurately captures data fast, helping employees work quickly and efficiently.
The Zebra LS2208 handheld scanner is engineered for continuous, heavy usage all day, every day and has been tested to withstand multiple 5 ft. /1.5m drops to concrete. Through the patented single board construction, the interconnection between multiple boards is protected; a liquid polymer scan element provides shock protection to ensure reliable operation. A scratch-resistant tempered glass has been added to preserve bar code scanning accuracy. Through integrated multiple interfaces, universal cable compatibility and support for emerging Zebraogies, you can be assured that this laser scanner will be easily updated to work with any program in the future.
In any industry, the high-value Zebra LS 2200 Series of hand-held scanners offers superior performance, excellent reliability and user-friendly ergonomics to create a more productive mobile environment.
Zebra LS 2208 Scanner Features and Benefits
- Includes USB connectivity kit
- Durable scan element design Improved scanning performance without friction or wear to protect your hardware investment
- Working range: contact to 17 in./43 cm on 100% UPC/EAN Zebras
- Improves user productivity
- Multiple interfaces on-board Ensures flexible connectivity, allowing for host "future proofing"
- Fast performance at 100 scans per second Increased productivity resulting in shorter check-out lines and better customer service
- Reduced Space Zebraogy (RSS) Compatible with emerging Zebraogy to leverage your hardware investment
- Global Trade Item NumberTM (GTINTM) Compliant Capable of decoding and transmitting 14-digit GTINs where appropriate
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF) enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer Eliminates costly modifications to the host software
- Universal cables for sharing Shares cabling with other Zebra scanners for easy replacement and/or upgrades
- Bright LED and beeper with adjustable volume Multiple modes of confirmation ensure positive user feedback
- Flash memory Facilitates updates/customization of product in the field
- Hands-free IntellistandTM Enables presentation scanning and easy switching between hands-free and handheld modes
- Ergonomic design Reduces user fatigue with sleek, balanced form for maximum user comfort and productivity
- Uses shock protection, providing quality durability
- Plug-and-play design requires low level of training and cost
- 2005 Sunrise Compliant
- Proven to withstand multiple drops (up to 5 ft. high) onto a concrete floor