This product is no longer available. We will continue to carry options, accessories and supplies for this product for as long as we can. Please contact RACO for availability and pricing or for a comparable replacement product.
Symbol Technologies Symbol LS 3000 Scanner Series
Extra-Rugged, High Performance Barcode Scanners
The Symbol LS 3000 Barcode Scanner Series are designed to meet the exacting requirements of rugged outdoor and industrial work environments. With superior shock resistance, enhanced ambient light immunity, and superior ergonomics, they provide reliable, high performance scanning under harsh, demanding working conditions. The Symbol LS 3000 Series offers Long Range, High Visibility, and Very High Density models.
Durability and Accuracy for Demanding Industrial Environments
For extra-rugged environments, you need extra-rugged hand-held scanners. Symbol's LS 3000 Barcode Scanner Series is built with impact-resistant housing, internal shock mountings, and an ultrasonically welded laser window that can withstand repeated six-foot drops to concrete floors. Plus they're environmentally sealed against dust and moisture. And they interface directly with popular PCs, terminals, and portable host devices.
The Symbol LS 3200 Barcode Scanner Series has optimized laser focusing and advanced beam-shaping technology for high first-time read rates. Improved laser brightness makes the scanning beam easy to see in dimly lit environments, such as trucks and warehouses.
For extended-range scanning, the Symbol LS 3200ER reads bar codes from as far away as 35' (10m) and as close as 4" (10cm).
The Symbol LS 3603 Barcode Scanner Series features Symbol's patented "fuzzy logic" technology with artificial intelligence for "smart" scanning of all types of difficult-to-read and damaged barcodes. No other scanner is better at reading low-contrast and poorly printed barcodes, including high-density and dot matrix symbols.
Symbol's LS 3000 Series scanners make easy work of rough tasks, making them the smart choice for demanding environments.
- Light Source: 675 nm laser diode
- Scan Rate: 36 (3) scans/sec (bidirectional)
- Skew: 65 from normal
- Pitch: 55 left/right from normal
- Print Contrast: 25% minimum reflectance
- Decode Capability: (Decoded versions, varies by model and host) UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with supplementals, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 128, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, MSI/PLESSEY
- Interface Type: (varies by model) IBM 4680/4690, Wand Emulation, RS-232-C, OCR, OCIA, Fujitsu, ICL, NCR, Nixdorf, Omron, TEC, Sharp, Casio, POS and Computer keyboard wedges from IBM, Telex, NCR, Apple and other manufacturers
- Electrical: Complies with UL, CSA and VDE; conforms to FCC Class A and Class B limits
- Voltage: (varies by model) 4.3 to 14 VDC
- Current: 95 mA (undecoded); additional current for decoded versions varies by model
- Laser Class: (varies by model) CDRH Class II, BSI 825 Class 2, IEC 825 Class 1
- Weight: (without cable) approximately 8.5 oz. (240 gm)
- Ambient Light: Immune to normal artificial indoor and natural outdoor (direct sunlight) lighting conditions
- Operating Temperatures: 32 to 104F (0 to 40C)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 140F (-40 to 60C)
- Durability: Multiple 6 ft. (163 cm) drops to concrete
- Environmental: Sealed against windblown dust and rain
Features N/A Spec Sheet N/A Manufacturer Part Number N/A RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Symbol Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 1