Honeywell's Voyager 1250g single-line laser barcode scanner is simple to set up and provides aggressive reading of linear barcodes. The 1250g barcode scanner is capable of reading barcodes up to 23 inches away, reducing reach-related fatigue and improving employee comfort. For users that require hands-free scanning, an easy-to-assemble stand increases throughput by incorporating automatic in-stand detection. Features optimized laser scanning technology to read poorly printed or damaged barcodes.
Features N/A Spec Sheet Technical Information
Connectivity Technology : Cable
Barcode Dimension : 1D
Barcode Symbology Supported :
Reads Standard 1D and GS1 DataBar Symbologies
Light Source : Laser
Maximum Scan Resolution : 4 mil
Depth of Field :
- 2.20" - 5.50"@5 mil
- 1.10" - 9.70"@7.50 mil
- 0.40" - 14.50"@10.40 mil
- 0 mil - 17.60"@13 mil
Scan Pattern : Single Line
Scanning Distance : 23"
Host Interface : USB
Color : Black
Height : 2.9"
Width : 6.6"
Length : 2.3"
Weight (Approximate) : 4.70 oz
Additional Information :
USB Cable separate
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Environmental Certification :
Limited Warranty : 5 Year
Manufacturer Part Number 1250G-2USB-1 RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Honeywell International, Inc Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color Black Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface USB Product Type Handheld Barcode Scanner Connectivity Corded Scanner Capability 1D Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 0
- Additional Information
Honeywell Voyager 1250g Single-Line Laser Scanner
Building on the legacy of the world-renowned Voyager series of scanners, Honeywell's Voyager 1250g single-line laser scanner provides a superior out-of-box experience and aggressive reading of linear bar codes, including larger bar codes up to 23 inches away.
Optimized for fast scanning of linear bar codes, including poorly printed and damaged codes, the Honeywell Voyager 1250g allows enterprises to minimize manual data entry, leading to increased productivity and reduction in errors. The ability to read distant bar codes improves worker comfort as cashiers reach to scan items in the bottom of carts, and inventory takers scan out-of-reach products on shelves.
This plug and play scanner incorporates a multi-interface design with automatic interface detection. Simply plug the cable into the host system and the Honeywell Voyager 1250g will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface, shortening the installation process. For users who require hands-free scanning, the stand can be assembled quickly and easily.
Honeywell offers Service Made Simple service plans and Remote MasterMind for Scanning software to help lower the total cost of ownership for Honeywell Voyager 1250g users. Service Made Simple is Honeywell's affordable solution for customers who require easy, hassle-free repair service for their scanners, and Remote MasterMind for Scanning provides turnkey remote device management to easily manage and track usage of installed devices.
Honeywell Voyager 1250g provides superior scan performance and extended depth of field, which combine to deliver an ergonomic solution for scan-intensive applications.
Honeywell Voyager 1250g Highlights
- Extended Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 13 mil bar codes from as far away as 17.6 inches (447 mm)
- Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration
- CodeGate Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience: Simplifies set up with quick and easy stand assembly; automatic in-stand detection and configuration; increases throughput with true object detection
- Ergonomic Design: Fits comfortably in most hands, reducing user fatigue in scan-intensive applications
- Remote MasterMind Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices