Xenon 1900, Honeywell's sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Features N/A Spec Sheet Technical Information
Connectivity Technology : Cable
Barcode Dimension :
Barcode Symbology Supported :
- Reads Standard 1D
- 2D and Postal Symbologies
- Limited OCR Font Reading
Image Sensor : Imager
Depth of Field :
- 0.30" - 3"@5 mil - Code 39
- 0.60" - 4.90"@13 mil - UPC
- 0.60" - 6.80"@20 mil - Code 39
- 0 mil - 3.40"@6.70 mil - PDF417
- 0 mil - 3.30"@10 mil - DM
- 0 mil - 5.50"@20 mil - QR
- 0 mil - 2 mil@3 mil - Resolution 1D Code 39
- 0 mil - 5 mil@5 mil - Resolution 2D DM
Host Interface : USB
Color : White
Height : 6.3"
Width : 2.8"
Depth : 4.1"
Weight (Approximate) : 5.20 oz
Green Compliant : Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority :
Limited Warranty : 5 Year
Manufacturer Part Number 1900HHD-0USB RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Honeywell Scanning Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 0
- Additional Information
Honeywell Xenon HC 1900 Imager Scanner
Honeywell Xenon™ 1900, Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Honeywell Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1900 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Honeywell Xenon 1900 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5 and Omniplanar’s SwiftDecoder software along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes. From high density linear to 2D bar codes found directly on the screen of a mobile device, Honeywell Xenon 1900 decodes virtually all bar codes with ease.
A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors. A more reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Honeywell Xenon 1900 fits well in virtually any sized hand, reducing operator fatigue.
Built with durability in mind, Honeywell Xenon 1900 can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 6 feet. An IP41-rating provides added protection.
Honeywell Xenon 1900 Highlights
- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality—cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more—to produce high-quality digital images
- TotalFreedom 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Remote MasterMind scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Honeywell HC 1900 (Honeywell 1900HC):Optional disinfectant-ready housing protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals