Honeywell's Xenon 1900, the sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, has redefined the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom image sensor that is optimized for barcode scanning, the Xenon 1900 hand-held area image scanner offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology. This area imager has image processing software with advanced editing features as well as the ability to load and link multiple applications on the scanner. It is a durable hand-held scanner that can resist harsh environments and chemicals. Increase productivity and efficiency with the Xenon 1900 area image scanner.
Features N/A Spec Sheet Technical Information
Connectivity Technology : Cable
Barcode Dimension :
Barcode Symbology Supported : Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies
Image Sensor : Imager
Depth of Field :
- 1.10" - 5.30"@5 mil - Code 39
- 0.40" - 17.30"@13 mil - UPC
- 0.50" - 23"@20 mil - Code 39
- 0.40" - 6.10"@6.70 mil - PDF417
- 0.50" - 7.50"@10 mil - Data Matrix
- 0.60" - 15.10"@20 mil - QR
- 0 mil - 5 mil@5 mil - Resolution 1D Code 39
- 0 mil - 6 firstname.lastname@example.org mil - Resolution 2D Data Matrix
Host Interface : USB
Color : Black
Height : 6.3"
Width : 2.8"
Length : 4.1"
Weight (Approximate) : 5.20 oz
Additional Information :
USB Cable separate
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Environmental Certification :
Limited Warranty : 5 Year
Manufacturer Part Number 1900GSR-2USB RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Honeywell Scanning Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color Black Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface USB Product Type Handheld Barcode Scanner Connectivity Corded Scanner Capability 1D, 2D Image Sensor Imager Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 0
- Additional Information
Honeywell Xenon 1900 Standard Range Imager Scanner
Honeywell Xenon™ 1900, Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Honeywell Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1900 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Honeywell Xenon 1900 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5 and Omniplanar’s SwiftDecoder software along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes. From high density linear to 2D bar codes found directly on the screen of a mobile device, Honeywell Xenon 1900 decodes virtually all bar codes with ease.
A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors. A more reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Honeywell Xenon 1900 fits well in virtually any sized hand, reducing operator fatigue.
Built with durability in mind, Honeywell Xenon 1900 can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 6 feet. An IP41-rating provides added protection.
Honeywell Xenon 1900 Highlights
- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality—cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more—to produce high-quality digital images
- TotalFreedom 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Remote MasterMind scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location