Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability and ergonomics, the Hyperion 1300g provides years of hassle-free scanning, especially in scan-intensive or light industrial applications.
The Hyperion 1300g delivers outstanding linear imaging performance and versatility. Fast intuitive bar code reading out to 18 inches (457mm), and high density bar code reading are both enabled in a single device, eliminating the need to purchase specialty scanners.
Spec Sheet Technical Information
Connectivity Technology : Cable
Barcode Symbology Supported :
Reads Standard 1D and GS1 DataBar Symbologies
Image Sensor : Linear
Scan Rate : 270 scan/s
Maximum Scan Resolution : 3 mil
Depth of Field :
- 2" - 8"@5 mil
- 1.50" - 12"@7.50 mil
- 1" - 15"@10 mil
- 0.50" - 18"@13 mil
- 1" - 26"@20 mil
Scan Pattern : Single Line
Host Interface : USB
Color : White
Height : 5.9"
Width : 4.4"
Depth : 3.1"
Weight (Approximate) : 5.60 oz
Additional Information :
USB Cable separate
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Environmental Certification :
Limited Warranty : 5 Year
Manufacturer Part Number 1300G-1USB Manufacturer Honeywell Product Color White Interface USB Product Type Handheld Barcode Scanner Connectivity Corded Image Sensor Imager
- Additional Information
Honeywell Hyperion 1300g Linear Imaging Scanner
Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability and ergonomics, the Honeywell Hyperion 1300g linear-imaging scanner provides years of hassle-free scanning, especially in scan-intensive or light industrial applications. Fast intuitive reading of 13 mil bar codes out to 18 inches (457 mm), as well as reading of high density bar codes as small as 3 mil are both enabled in a single device, eliminating the need to purchase specialty scanners.
With no moving parts to wear out, the Honeywell Hyperion 1300g is one of the toughest general duty scanners on the market. Designed to keep your operation running smoothly, the Hyperion 1300g is durable enough to hammer nails.
The Honeywell Hyperion 1300g is the ideal choice for customers who value aggressive scan performance and durability in a general duty handheld linear scanner.
Honeywell Hyperion 1300g Highlights and Benefits
- Superior Hand-Held Scanning: Increases throughput by offering intuitive and aggressive hand-held scanning performance
- Highly Versatile: Eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners by providing the ability to read out to 18 inches (457 mm) on 13 mil bar codes, as well as reading of high density bar codes as small as 3 mil in a single device
- Class-Leading Durability: Increases up time and reduces service costs with a reliable design that utilizes no moving parts and full impact resistant bumpers
- Comfortable, Ergonomic Design: Ensures operator comfort and productivity with a gun-shaped form factor optimized for intensive hand-held scanning
- Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration
- Remote MasterMind Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location