iCLASS SIO-Enabled (SE™) readers are part of HID Global's next generation access control readers and open ecosystem based on Secure Identity Object™ (SIO), a new portable credential methodology from HID, and HID's Trusted Identity Platform™ (TIP) architecture for advanced applications, mobility and heightened security.
- Powerfully Secure - Provides multi-layered security beyond the card technology, providing added protection to identity data using SIOs.
- Technology-independent - Supports multiple technologies (iCLASS Seos and iCLASS SE credential platforms, standard iCLASS, MIFARE, and MIFARE DESFire EV1).
- Adaptable - Interoperable with a growing range of technology environments and form factors including NFC smartphones via Seos.
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) -Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure, bidirectional communication.
Features N/A Spec Sheet Technical Information
Connectivity Technology : Cable
Maximum Operating Range : 2.60"
- Multi-Layered Security
- EAL5+ Certified Secure Element Hardware
- SIO Data Binding
- Secured communications using OSDP
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Card Emulation
- Intelligent Power Management (IPM)
Color : Black
Height : 6"
Width : 1.9"
Depth : 0.9"
Weight (Approximate) : 5.30 oz
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Manufacturer Part Number 910NTNNEK00000 RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer HID Global Corporation Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 0