HID's iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology can be used for diverse applications such as access control, biometrics, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs. Multiple, securely separated files enable numerous applications and support future growth.
The iCLASS Card offers iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless read/write smart card technology along the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, and anti-counterfeiting features including custom artwork or a photoidentification directly on the credential. Your iCLASS Card can now be utilized for such diverse applications including access control, network log-on security, automotive vehicle identification, cashless vending, time and attendance, and biometric verification. Multiple securely separated files enable numerous applications and can support future capabilities. The iCLASS Card meets strict ISO thickness standards for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
Spec Sheet Physical Characteristics
Material : Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Height : 2.1"
Width : 3.4"
Depth : 0"
Weight (Approximate) : 0.20 oz
Additional Information :
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with all direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Strong, flexible, and resistant to cracking and breaking
- Available in two application area configuration only
- Provides the HID standard access control application area and one other application area for user customization
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless communications
- Provides a cost effective way to improve the security of your access control installation
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Environmental Certification :
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Manufacturer Part Number 2000PG1MN Manufacturer HID