This product is no longer available through RACO Card Solutions. Please contact a RACO Card Solutions product specialist for a comparable replacement product or visit the Fargo Card Printer main page for additional choices.
Fargo DTC400e Printer Highlights
The Fargo DTC400e printer / encoder is the ideal plastic card printer for small to medium sized businesses. This modular direct-to-card printer system offers versatility, ease of use, and produces sharp, colorful photos, digitized signatures and barcodes. The DTC400e is perfect for organizations such as schools, local or regional government agencies, libraries, health care, membership and loyalty club programs. The DTC400e is designed to make ID card printing simple and secure and requires very little training.
- The DTC400e gives you the option of printing on the front and back of the card. Printing on both sides means extra space for larger logos or photos and makes the printed card much tougher to counterfeit.
- This Fargo printer features a rewriteable printing capability. Simply put, this feature allows you to use your cards several times over, eliminating waste.
- Fargo’s SmartLoad ribbon cartridge loads with a single step. The printer ribbon and card-cleaning roller are combined into one cartridge which eliminates manual feeding or ribbon tears. The printer then automatically verifies that the cartridge has been successfully loaded with an indicator light.
- As your organization’s security needs change, the Fargo DTC400e offers smart card encoding technology options such as: proximity / access control, contact and contactless cards, & magnetic stripe cards.
- Your DTC400e can be shared in a network setting using the optional Ethernet or internal print server.
Thin and Rewritable Card Capabilities
Around the globe, more and more businesses are realizing the benefits of thin and rewritable cards. The ability of changing information stored on these durable cards helps them to eliminate waste and saves money.
Holographic Foil Cards
Tamper-resistant, holographic foil cards are instantly verifiable. Embedded permanently into the card surface, foil makes non-laminated cards considerably more secure.
Fargo Asure ID®
Fargo Asure ID photo ID software iis the ideal companion to the DTC400e. Together they make it simple to create, issue and manage your organization’s ID cards. The DTC400e is compatible with most photo ID software.
Upgrading for smart cards
As your organization’s security needs change, the Fargo DTC400e offers module “smart” card encoding technology options, such as HID MIFARE® and proximity cards.
Features N/A Spec Sheet N/A Manufacturer Part Number N/A RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Fargo Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 1