EzWriter IDWA Magnetic Stripe Reader encodes and reads ISO, AAMVA, User Custom, and raw data card formats. It writes (encodes data), reads the data, and then verifies the encoding for up to three tracks in a single card swipe. EzWriter writes/reads both high-coercivity and low-coercivity cards.
Features N/A Spec Sheet Technical Information
Magnetic Stripe Coercivity :
- Low Coercivity (LoCo)
- High Coercivity (HiCo)
Magnetic Stripe Track Configuration : Triple Track
Magnetic Stripe Track Number :
- Track 1
- Track 2
- Track 3
Minimum Swipe Speed : 5 in/s
Maximum Swipe Speed : 55 in/s
Magnetic Head Life : 1000000 Swipe
Serial : Yes
MTBF : 160000 Hour
Color : Beige
Height : 2.6"
Width : 2.5"
Depth : 8"
Weight (Approximate) : 3 lb
Additional Information :
- Reads and writes magnetic stripe media including cards, tickets, badges and passbooks
- Hi or Low coercivity is easily configured by clicking a single Workshop software button
- Writes any track combinations of 210 and/or 75 bpi data density
- Can write characters at variable bit lengths
- Die cast housing for stability & operating life
- True 420 clocks per inch tachometer
- Workshop software
- LED provides operational status
Manufacturer Part Number IDWA-332333 RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer ID Tech Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 0