This product is no longer available. We will continue to carry options, accessories and supplies for this product for as long as we can. Please contact RACO for availability and pricing or for a comparable replacement product.
Honeywell 9900ni Mobile Computer
Honeywell Dolphin 9900ni mobile computers are UL certified to be non-incendive, ensuring safe operation in hazardous industries including chemical, oil and gas, life sciences and utilities. These robust mobile data collection and communication solutions combine a rugged, user-friendly design with a complete suite of technologies to enable maximum mobile user productivity, efficiency and safety.
Seamless connectivity between mobile workers and the enterprise is enabled through integrated wireless WAN and LAN communications for high-speed data transfer and cellular voice communication—anytime, anywhere. Bluetooth connectivity to any compatible wireless device broadens the mobile worker’s capabilities in the field.
Integrated GPS technology enables location-based functionality, such the ability to document service with a time and location stamp or locate the position of a specific component within a larger system.
Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 allows workers to capture data quickly and efficiently—from scanning an indentifying bar code during operator rounds to taking a picture of equipment that needs repair.
Just as important as the technologies the user puts to work, an innovative power management system ensures battery life that lasts a full work-shift, even in wireless, scan-intensive environments.
Rugged, ergonomic and full-featured, the Dolphin 9900ni is the right choice for use in hazardous locations where real-time information processing and solution reliability is critical to a company’s operation.
Honeywell 9900ni Highlights
- Designed For Use in Hazardous Locations: Certified for use in specified hazardous locations by UL (Class I, Division 2), ensuring worker safety
- Optimal Combination of Industrial-Grade Durability and Usability: Ensures ease-of-use and reliability in tough mobile applications
- Wireless Full Area Networking (WFAN): Provides integrated multi-mode wireless connectivity for real-time data exchange and voice communications on-site or off, plus Bluetooth for efficient wireless connection to peripheral devices
- Built-In GPS Technology: Increases effectiveness of mobile workers by enabling location-based applications
- Versatile, High Performance Data Collection: Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture—enabling workers to do more with a single device
- Shift-PLUS™ Power Management: Ensures uninterrupted productivity by delivering continual battery power beyond a full work shift
- Windows Mobile 6.1: Industry-standard platform for developers and users ensures ease of integration and intuitive use
Honeywell Recommended Use for Dolphin 9900ni Scanner:Transportation and Logistics (Field Service)
Features N/A Spec Sheet N/A Manufacturer Part Number N/A RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Honeywell Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 1