This product is no longer available. We will continue to carry options, accessories and supplies for this product for as long as we can. Please contact RACO for availability and pricing or for a comparable replacement product.
Datamax Titan 6200 Bar Code Label Printers
The Datamax Titan 6200, the first in a series of industrial thermal printers from Datamax, sets new standards for the value-priced, 6 inch wide web thermal printer market. Extremely rugged, the Datamax Titan 6200 delivers the highest level of performance to meet your demanding printing requirements. In addition, the Titan 6200 brings to market a host of new features and options including a standard front panel LCD and 5 button keypad, PC-Card Interface for easier memory expansion, and versatile RS232 serial and Centronics parallel interfaces. The Datamax Titan 6200 also features a 3-stage split ribbon hub designed to improve tension consistency for various ribbon sizes. If you need a tough printer, choose the Titan 6200, the best value printer in its class.
The Titan 6200 Features:
- Features 203 dpi resolution at print speeds of up to 6 inches per second.
- Ideal printer for the compliance labeling market.
- Includes head priessure adjustment mechanism allowing modification of print head pressure for greater flexibliltiy and optimum print quality on a wide variety of label products.
- Options include internal rewind, present sensor, cutter and peel and present mechanism.
Datamax Titan 6200 Specifications:
- Printer type: Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal
- Printing speed: 2"-6" (50.8mm - 152.4mm) per second
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Barcode Modulus: 5 mil to 110 mil "x" dimension in picket fence or ladder orientation
- Print width: 6.61" (168mm)
- Media width: 2.0"-6.7" (50.8mm - 170mm)
- Print length: 0.5"-10" (13mm - 254mm) with standard memory (1MB); up to 99" (2515mm) with optional on-board memory expansion
- Media type: roll-fed or fan fold materials; die-cut or continuous labels; tag/ticket stock
- Media thickness: .0025" to .0100" (.0653mm to .254mm)
- Media sensing: movable "see through" for die-cut labels and tags; reflective for black stripe sensing
- Media supply roll: 8" (203mm) maximum diameter on 3" (76mm) core; fan fold stock accepted in rear and bottom of printer
- Label backfeed: for use with optional cutter or optional internal rewind using peel-off mode in on-demand applications
- Cabinet: cabinetry of all-metal construction
- Ribbons: 2" - 6.7" (51mm - 170mm); up to 1509' (460M) in length; on industry core (1" ID)
- Barcodes: Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128 (subsets A, B, and C), Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, UPC ship C Code, EAN-8, 13, EAN 128, Code 93, Ext. Code 39, Ext. Code 93, Code 128 UCC, Postnet, PDF417, MaxiCode and Datamatrix
- Resident Fonts: Nine alphanumeric fonts from .035" H to .64"H and OCR-A, OCR-B; CG Triumvirate smooth font from AGFA in both portrait and landscape orientations from 4 to 48 point sizes; CD Triumvirate Bold Condensed scaleable Intellafont from AGFA
- Character set: Modified IBM Code Page 850; includes characters for English and most European, Scandinavian and Spanish speaking countries
- Font expansion, rotation: all fonts expandable vertically and horizontally up to 24x; fonts can be printed in four directions 0, 90, 180, 270
- Graphics support: .PCX, .BMP and .IMG files
- Reverse image/mirror image: any font or graphic field can be printed normal, reverse or mirror image
- Hours of use/inches printed: standard
- Linear inch counter: standard
- Internal batch: stand-alone creation capability for Wyse 50 or compatible type terminals
- Time and date: standard
- PC-Card Cartridge slot: one PC-Card cartridge slot inside the printer to support memory expansion
- Built-in EPROM: 1 MB; expandable to 2MB or 4MB
- Built-in DRAM: 1MB; expandable to 2MB or 4MB
- Interfaces: Centronics Parallel port, RS232 port at 1200-38.400 baud, Xon/Xoff; CTS, DTR
- Power source: 115, 230 VAC 47/63 Hz; auto-ranging/ switching or 90-264 VAC PFC (Power Factor Corrected), 47-63 Hz; switching power supplies
- Operating temperature: 40F to 105F (4C to 40C)
- Dimensions: 14.75"H x 13.75"W x 18.5"D (375mmH x 349mmW x 470mmD)
- Weight: 50 lbs. (22.7kg)
Features N/A Spec Sheet N/A Manufacturer Part Number N/A RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Datamax Obsolete 1