3 Dimensions of Value
The E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Datamax-O'Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
We've made the E-Class Mark III thermal barcode printer easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III's larger media and ribbon roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other barcode printers have failed.
Features N/A Spec Sheet Technical Information
Recommended Use : Label Print
Print Color Capability : Monochrome
Maximum Mono Print Speed : 5 in/s
Maximum Print Resolution : 203 dpi
Maximum Print Width : 4.25"
Barcode Symbology Supported :
- Code 3 of 9
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Code 128
- UPC 2 and 5 Digit Addendums
- Code 93
- UCC/EAN 128
- K-Mart NON EDI
- UPS Maxi Code
- Data Matrix
- QR Code
- Aztec Code
- GS1 DataBar
- Micro PDF-417
- TLC 39
- Mirror Printing
- Rotate Printing
Standard Memory : 16 MB
Memory Technology : DRAM
Flash Memory : 64 MB
Parallel Port : Yes
Serial Port : Yes
USB : Yes
Network & Communication
Ethernet : Yes
Ethernet Technology : Fast Ethernet
Media Types & Handling
Media Type :
- Black Bar
- Continuous Form
- Perforated Label
Media Sensor :
- Reflective Media Sensor
- Transmissive Media Sensor
- Adjustable Media Sensor
Media Thickness : 10 mil
Maximum Roll Diameter : 5"
Maximum Label Width : 4.40"
Label Core Size : 1.50"
Ribbon Core Size : 1"
Fonts & Emulation
Language Emulation :
Power Source :
- Power Adapter
Form Factor : Desktop
Color : Warm Gray
Height : 7.4"
Width : 8"
Depth : 11.1"
Weight (Approximate) : 5.25 lb
Platform Supported : PC
Country of Origin : United States
Limited Warranty : 1 Year
Manufacturer Part Number EA2-00-1J005A00 RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Datamax Standard Memory 16 MB Flash Memory 64 MB Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution 203 dpi Max Print Width 4.25" Max Roll Diameter 5" Max Label Width 4.40" Interface Parallel Port, Serial Port, USB Product Type Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer Printer Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color Monochrome Obsolete 0
- Additional Information
Datamax-O'Neil E-Class Mark III E-4205A Label Printers
Datamax-O'Neil has made the E-Class Mark III E-4205A easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the Mark III E-4205’s larger media and ribbon roll capacity.
The MARK III E-4205A is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other printers have failed.
Datamax-O'Neil E-Class Mark III E-4205A Highlights
The E-Class Mark III E-4205A has many outstanding features that provide a variety of benefits. Below is a brief list of the many features and associated benefits the E-Class Mark III printer offers.
- Easy Loading - The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading.
- Rugged Construction - Double wall construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity.
- Wrap around media window - Allows operator to visually verify the media level without interrupting the printing operation.
- Safe from spills –The sealed user interface panel is sealed to prevent liquids and debris from damaging the sensitive user controls.
- Lowered Ribbon Costs – Larger one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
- Large Media Roll - Reduce interruptions and increase up time with larger media capacity on the Professional + model.
- Internal Fan Fold Stack - Protects media from the environment and eliminates curl on the Professional + model.
- Easy Serviceability – No tools or experience required to replace the most critical parts, the printhead and platen roller.
- Large Graphical Display – Allows for quick and easy changes and provides visual status indication (Professional models only).
- Optional Wireless – 802.11 a/b/g and Bluetooth communication makes it easy to share, manage, and place printers where you need them (Professional models only).
Datamax-O'Neil E-Class Mark III E-4205A Benefits
- Affordable to Own - The Mark III E-4205A was carefully designed to maximize your investment value by offering a competitive purchase price, double walled construction for increased durability and a proven design for long term reliability.
- Easy to Use - The Mark III E-4205A makes it easy to replace existing printers or install new ones with popular language emulations included with each printer and a selection of connectivity options. Users will appreciate the easy-to-use LCD screen and quick loading media/ribbon.
- Economical to Operate - The Mark III E-4205A reduces daily operational costs by minimizing power consumption, and reducing the costs associated with printer consumables such as labels and ribbons.