This product is no longer available. We will continue to carry options, accessories and supplies for this product for as long as we can. Please contact RACO for availability and pricing or for a comparable replacement product.
Datamax WinOvation!™ Barcode Label Printers
To generate labels directly from Windows -based software programs, Datamax's WinOvation! ™ bar code label printer provides the perfect solution. It incorporates Windows Printer Driver Software, which runs as an extension of Windows 3.1, Windows 95 or Windows NT OS to provide several key benefits:
- Easy label format creation using existing Windows software, such as MS Word, Access, Lotus™, Paradox, Windows Paintbrush and dBase.
- Easy printer setup and control from Windows through the printer control panel.
- Instantaneous printer response time and maximum throughput. Since the Datamax WinOvation! does not require any resident language support (such as DPL), label printing begins as soon as the print command is issued.
- Lower printer cost. The Datamax WinOvation! bar code label printer does not need to support basic image generation capability, so its electronics and firmware are smaller and less costly than thermal printers that are not intrinsically Windows-compatible.
The Datamax WinOvation! ™ printer offers the following:
- direct thermal and optional thermal transfer operation
- crisp 203 dpi (8 dots per mm) print resolution
- support for linear and two-dimensional bar code printing
- small foot print
- optional wall mount kit, which allows the printer to mounted on a wall or other vertical surface if counter space is not available
Datamax WinOvation! Specifications:
- Printer type: Direct Thermal, optional thermal transfer
- Printing speed: 1", 1.5", and 2" per second (25mm, 38mm and 51mm)
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Barcode Modulus: 5 mil to 110 mil "x" dimension in picket fence or ladder orientations
- Print width: 4.16" (105mm) maximum; 1" (25mm) minimum
- Media width: 4.65" (118mm) maximum; 1" (25mm) minimum
- Maximum print length: 24" (610mm)
- Minimum print length: .375" (10mm)
- Media type: roll-fed or fan fold materials; die-cut or continuous labels; perforated or continuos tag/ticket stock
- Media thickness: .0025" to .0100" (.0653mm to .254mm)
- Media sensing: "see through" and reflective
- Media supply roll: 4" (102mm) maximum diameter on 1" (25mm) core
- Cabinet: cabinetry of plastic construction
- Ribbons: industry standard ribbons widths; .5" (13mm) ribbon core; 361' (110m) in length
- Barcodes: Code 39, Ext Code 39, Code 93, Ext Code 93, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128 (UCC subsets A, B, and C), Codabar, UPC-A, UPC Ship C Code, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, Postnet, UPS Maxicode and PDF417
- Resident Fonts: character styles and sizes are dependant upon Windows and the applications in use
- Interfaces: Centronics parallel
- Power source: 115 or 230 VAC, IN/19 VAC OUT
- Operating temperature: 40F to 100F (4C to 38C)
- Dimensions: 6.2"H x 8.8"W x 10.1"D (158mmH x 224mmW x 257mmD)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.18kg)
Features N/A Spec Sheet N/A Manufacturer Part Number N/A RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer Datamax Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 1