DetailsThe key mission of scanners in the healthcare industry is to improve the quality of patient care while reducing medication errors. Additionally, healthcare environments have requirements that scanners need to be regularly cleaned and disinfected. Datalogic's Gryphon Healthcare (HC) product series is specifically developed for healthcare applications with Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives which are designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions.
Featuring Datalogic's STAR Cordless System™, the Gryphon™ GM4400 imager provides bi-directional communication, which allows data to be reliably transmitted from the reader to the host system and vice versa. The Gryphon GM4400 Batch Mode capability allows thousands of codes to be stored in its memory. These features, combined with a 60,000 scans per charge Lithium-Ion battery, allow uninterrupted scanning with unlimited mobility.
Spec Sheet Additional Product Specifications
Full Product Specifications : Click to view
Connectivity Technology : Wireless
Barcode Dimension :
Barcode Symbology Supported : 1D / Linear Codes:
- Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
- Aztec Code
- China Han Xin Code
- Data Matrix
- QR Code
- Australian Post
- China Post
- Japanese Post
- KIX Post
- Korea Post
- Planet Code
- Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC)
- EAN/JAN Composites
- GS1 DataBar Composites
- GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked
- GS1 DataBar Stacked
- GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
- UPC A/E Composites
Image Sensor : Imager
Network & Communication
Bluetooth : Yes
Host Interface : Multi-interface
- Light Gray
- Light Green
Height : 7.1"
Width : 2.8"
Depth : 3.9"
Weight (Approximate) : 8.64 oz
Package Contents :
- Gryphon GM4400-HC Handheld Barcode Scanner
- BC4011 Base
- Cable 90A052065
Additional Information :
USB Cable separate
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Environmental Certification :
- China RoHS
- EU RoHS
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Manufacturer Part Number GM4411-HCK10-BPOC Manufacturer Datalogic Product Color Light Gray, Light Green Interface Multi-interface Product Type Handheld Barcode Scanner Connectivity Cordless Scanner Capability 1D, 2D Image Sensor Imager
- Additional Information
Datalogic Gryphon GM4400-HC 2D Area Imager
Perfect for both handheld and presentation reading, the GM4400-HC 2D imager features Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into handheld or hands-free scanning modes. Datalogic’s unique two-position cradle allows for presentation style reading while the ‘Scan-While-Charging’ feature adds extended productivity.
The deep-red illumination of the Gryphon 4400 imagers eliminate the irritating ‘flicker effect’ allowing for comfortable all-day usage. The highly visible 4-Dot aimer provides a clear indication of the reading area, making targeting codes quick and easy. The Gryphon 4400-HC 2D readers can decode virtually any 1D and 2D bar code symbology and can read codes from LCD monitors, cell phones, smartphones and other mobile devices.
Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology provides additional visual good-read confirmation which is ideal for quiet environments like bedside patient care. Green Spot can be used as an error prevention feature by creating a ‘Perfect Match’ between patients and their file or medication. Additionally, Aladdin™ configuration and Remote Host Management software provide simple tools to manage deployed devices and keep them synchronized across an enterprise.
Datalogic Gryphon GM4400-HC Features
- Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with anti-bacterial additives
- Datalogic STAR Cordless System™ with up to 30 m / 98 ft range
- Radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics: 60 frames per second
- Reads 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite codes like PDF417 and GS1 DataBar™
- Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback plus the 4-dot Aimer
- Two-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
- Batch Mode capability: +1200 codes stored in memory
- User-replaceable, long lasting Lithium-Ion battery with up to 60,000 scans per charge
- Drop resistance to 1.5 m / 4.9 ft