HID's iCLASS ® Long Range Reader is ideal for installations incorporating parking control and long read range applications. The iCLASS Long Range Reader packages all the electronics in one rugged, attractive, and easy-to-install housing.
Using the 13.56 MHz technology platform, the iCLASS R90 read-only contactless smart card long range reader combines the longer read range of proximity with the flexibility and heightened security of smart card technology, making it ideal for access control applications.
iCLASS smart readers and cards make access control more powerful, more versatile, and most importantly, offer enhanced security through encryption and mutual authentication. At the same time, iCLASS is user-friendly, delivering the same convenience and reliability of HID's world-renowned Prox technology. HID's offerings encompass the industry's broadest range of open standard contactless smart card products, available from over 40,000 resellers worldwide.
Featuring crisp architectural styling, the reader has an elegantly curved faceplate. The high intensity LED provides clear, visual feedback even in direct sunlight. Distinct tone sequences indicate status conditions. Experience enhanced versatility:
Appreciate advanced security:
- Auto tuning for more consistent read ranges.
- Use one reader to read standard proximity format data from HID iCLASS credentials.
- Multicolor LED and beeper can be controlled internally or at host.
- Two R90 units can operate one meter apart for "HI-LO" truck and car installations.
- Wiegand output easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand protocol access control panels.
- All RF data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using a secure algorithm.
- By using industry-standard encryption techniques and advanced key management systems, iCLASS reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards.
- Open architecture design permits the flexibility to use standard or custom keys for enhanced security.