The RP15 is a multi-technology card reader designed for customers upgrading their current card system from some of the most popular proximity formats to iCLASS® credentials. With the RP15 reader, the customer has the ability to transition to smart cards over time while incorporating the use of multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities.
The RP15 multiCLASS® reader was specifically designed to assist customers with the transition from the popular HID MiniProx® and other mullion mounted reader form factors. The RP15 features the same mounting dimensions as the MiniProx to allow for an easy direct replacement.
Only the multiCLASS family of products provides true iCLASS security, the ease of Prox, the power of smart cards and the confidence of choosing HID, the worldwide leader in access control.
- Simple Migration from the most popular proximity technologies to iCLASS®
- Open Architecture Design allows project specific formats and keys
- Provides flexible options for processing multi-technology cards and configuring the reader's audio/visual characteristics
- All HID card formats carryover
- Reads: 125 kHz - HID, Indala or AWID proximity, 13.56 MHz - iCLASS, DESFire® - ISO 15693 CSN (MyD, I Code, Tag It), ISO 14443A CSN (MIFARE®)
Features N/A Spec Sheet Additional Product Specifications
Full Product Specifications : Click to view
Media Supported : Contactless
Host Interface : Wiegand
Color : Black
Height : 0.9"
Width : 6.1"
Depth : 1.9"
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Manufacturer Part Number 910PMNNEKMA003 RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer HID Fargo Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete N/A