DetailspivCLASS® READERS FOR "CONTROLLED" AREAS ENABLE HIGH SECURITY, INTEROPERABILITY AND COMPLIANCE
- Part of an integrated solution from a single, trusted provider - Enables FIPS 201 compliance and follows NIST SP 800-116 guidelines and the TWIC Reader Specifcation.
- Contactless reader solution for "Controlled" security areas - Meets NIST's "Controlled" security area assurance level requirements with a single-factor authentication mode: CHUID or CAK.
- Supports multiple card types - PIV, PIV-I, CAC, CIV (a.k.a., PIV-C), TWIC and FRAC, as well as iCLASS® and HID Prox cards for easy, phased transitions from legacy technology to new PKI-enabled smart cards.
HID Global pivCLASS® Government Solutions enable facilities to upgrade their existing physical access control system (PACS) to FIPS 201 compliance.
The pivCLASS contactless readers that deliver the "Controlled" assurance level (as defned in NIST SP 800-116) work with the pivCLASS Authentication Module to perform the following single-factor authentication modes:
Features N/A Spec Sheet Technical Information
Connectivity Technology : Cable
Maximum Operating Range : 2.80"
- CHUID Authentication
- CAK Authentication
- Supports Multiple Card Types
- NIST's Controlled Security
- 8-Color LED and Audio Beeper
Color : Black
Height : 4.1"
Width : 1.9"
Depth : 0.9"
Weight (Approximate) : 2.90 oz
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Environmental Certification :
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Manufacturer Part Number 900NHRTEK0007J RACO Part Number N/A Manufacturer HID Fargo Standard Memory N/A Flash Memory N/A Screen Resolution N/A Display Color N/A Scanner Type N/A Data Collection Type N/A Product Color N/A Resolution N/A Max Print Width N/A Max Roll Diameter N/A Max Label Width N/A Interface N/A Product Type N/A Connectivity N/A Scanner Capability N/A Image Sensor N/A Operating System N/A Print Color N/A Obsolete 0