Honeywell's Thor VM1 vehicle mount computer, the ideal forklift computer, outdoes the competition with design breakthroughs. In today's supply chain, the only constant is change. Disruptions, whether short-term like a forklift failure, or long-term like a natural disaster, are a fact of life. The supply chains best prepared to adapt to these disruptions will use mobile computing technology that gives them greater flexibility. The Thor VM1 vehicle mount computer (VMC), part of the tenth generation of VMC developed by Honeywell, provides unprecedented flexibility in a mobile computer.
Spec Sheet Technical Information
Connectivity Technology : Wireless
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer : Intel
Processor Type : Atom
Processor Speed : 1.60 GHz
Display & Graphics
Screen Size : 8"
Graphics Modes : WVGA
Display Screen Type : LED
Touchscreen : Yes
Display Resolution : 800 x 480
Network & Communication
Antenna Form Factor : Internal
Wireless LAN : Yes
Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
Serial : Yes
USB : Yes
Headphone : Yes
CANbus : Yes
Built-in Devices :
Height : 8.4"
Width : 10.6"
Depth : 1.7"
Weight (Approximate) : 4.63 lb
Certifications & Standards :
Limited Warranty : 1 Year
Manufacturer Part Number VM1C1A1A1AUS0AA Manufacturer Honeywell Interface CANbus, Headphone, Serial, USB Product Type Vehicle Mount Terminal Connectivity IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Additional Information
Honeywell Thor VM1 Rugged Full Screen Vehicle Mount Computer
The Honeywell Thor VM1 is intuitively designed to match the way you work, with features like the Quick Mount Smart Dock that allow one-handed docking and undocking, and the field-replaceable keyboard and touchscreen that swap out in seconds.
When you’re on the job, Honeywell’s Thor VM1 works overtime, featuring a fast 1.6GHz Atom Z530 processor, and a variety of connectivity options that includes WWAN, WLAN, and Bluetooth capability. It also comes with a Windows CE 6.0 or Windows Embedded Standard OS. All that computing power comes optimized for industrial environments with custom-made features like our patent-pending ignition control.
Honeywell Thor VM1 Highlights
- SPEED Intel Atom Z530 1.6GHz Processor with up to 2GB RAM
- FIELD-REPLACEABLE front panel swaps out effortlessly in seconds
- QUICK-MOUNT SMART-DOCK allows users to dock & undock with one hand and move units between vehicles as workload changes.
- IGNITION CONTROL allows the unit to be configured to automatically switch to standby mode or hibernate at a set time after the vehicle’s ignition has been turned off
- CUSTOMIZABLE keyboards in multiple configurations with 10 function keys
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS including 802.11 a/b/g/n & Bluetooth standard, with available WWAN radio.