The Honeywell CN51 device offers you unparalleled versatility with your choice of Windows® or Android™ operating systems. Add to that a power-packed 1.5 GHz dual core, multiengine processor, 1 GB RAM and 16 GB Flash and you have the highest degree of future-proofing capability too. A 5-megapixel color camera adds to the device's capabilities.
Supports Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and Android 6.0 operating systems for flexible application support and migration.
Large 10.16 cm (4 in) brilliant WVGA multi-touch display provides room for more graphical user interface, display-centric applications.
Withstands multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and has an IP64 seal rating against rain and dust.
Efficient Scanning Ability
Features best-in-class motion tolerance, and supports omnidirectional 1D and 2D barcode scanning.
Features WAN radio options with voice and data support, including UMTS and Flexible Network UMTS/CDMA, PTT, as well as 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth® and GPS withGLONASS support.
Designed for a superior user experience. The CN51 mobile computer's large, multi-touch, outdoor-readable screen provides ample room for application viewing.
Less scrolling. Greater productivity. And more space for capturing signatures too.
Inside the CN51 computer, state-of-the-art smart battery technology delivers enough power to last a full shift. It also cuts the cost for replacement batteries.
Additional features and benefits include:
- High-performance imager provides quick, accurate barcode scanning even in low light.
- Unmatched motion tolerance eliminates costly delays and user frustration during scan-intensive applications.
- 5-megapixel color camera and our cutting-edge image processing technologies deliver advanced capability beyond reading barcodes.
- Mobile Document Imaging (MDI) and Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) provide a fast and reliable way to convert full-size paper documents or check payments into electronic files. Transmit files directly from the point of capture to the back-office workflow.
- CloneNGo device provisioning makes it easy to replicate a master configuration across an unlimited number of devices to get up and running quickly.
- Honeywell SmartSystems™ Foundation monitors key subsystems to prevent issues before they impact operations.
Spec Sheet Additional Product Specifications
Full Product Specifications : Click to view
Connectivity Technology : Wireless
Image Sensor : Imager
Scanner Range : Standard Range
Standard Memory : 1 GB
Flash Memory : 16 GB
Memory Card Supported : microSD
Display & Graphics
Screen Size : 4"
Screen Mode : WVGA
Screen Resolution : 480 x 800
Display Screen Type : LCD
Touchscreen : Yes
Number of Keys : 43
Keyboard Type : QWERTY
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN : Yes
Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth : Yes
GPS : Yes
Camera : Yes
Operating System : Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Height : 6.5"
Width : 2.9"
Depth : 1.3"
Weight (Approximate) : 12.35 oz
Package Contents :
- CN51 Handheld Computer
Manufacturer Part Number CN51AQ1KCF1A2000 Manufacturer Honeywell Standard Memory 1 GB Flash Memory 16 GB Screen Resolution 480 x 800 Product Type Handheld Terminal Connectivity IEEE 802.11b/g/n Image Sensor Imager Operating System Android 6.0 Marshmallow