This product is no longer available.
We will continue to carry options, accessories and supplies for this product for as long as we can.
Please contact RACO for availability and pricing or for a comparable replacement product.
AML QuickBar Bar Code Software
AML Quick Bar is a DOS-based, memory resident software program which enables you to print bar codes directly from your application program.
- Easy to use - no special programming required
- Allows bar codes to be placed anywhere on labels or documents
- Prints variable bar code heights (unlimited)
- Prints bar codes at nine different densities
- Supports all three printer ports at the same time
Complete Bar Code Support for the Following Symbologies
Code 39, Full ASCII Code 39, UPC-A, UPC-E , EAN-8, EAN-13, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128, UCC Code 128, MODE 10 UCC 182, Codabar, Postnet (zip +4), Code 93
IBM PC/XT/AT, PS/2 or 100% compatible
PC/MS-DOS version 2.0 or higher
Printers: Epson dot matrix, HP LaserJet or compatible
Features N/A Spec Sheet N/A Manufacturer Part Number N/A RACO Part Number N/A Obsolete 1